Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Oh College Thy College

We've always heard from our peers our lovely college can be. Many claim the times we spend in college to be "everlasting" and many times "the best part of our life."

You then have the one group (old folks) excitedly talk about, "Which college did you go to? Princeton or Yale?". Just the thoughts of extra pressure in college give me a colder brain freeze then chugging down a icey slurpee.

Lets get down to the point. College really ISNT the best part of your life. Dorm life is really the WORST. The food is HORRIBLE. The girls are slutty and the guys are cocky. The classes are ever so boring and pointless. Ever heard of college dropouts? Gates and Brin anyone?

Anyhows lets cut the history out. This is about my life as a Senior at...well lets just call it a 'private university' in New Jersey. I'm 21 and about to graduate in the May. Like many seniors I'm excited about graduating, yet I know I will miss college. The everyday drama...the stories....well at least I have this blog to share with you guys reading this...I can get it all out.

Keep checking in to see what the college hell hole is really about.

No comments: