Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Vital Virus

Ok good morning!! :) I still need to study for my exam 2 which is in approximately 14 hrs....and i need to get up in about 6 hrs...

I just remembered this piece of news that I thought was 'vital' in sharing with you all. So there's this norovirus thats going on and I didnt realize how bad it had gotten until our university's provost posted a special report regarding the dangers of it. 203 of our faculty and students have been infected with the virus. Rumors are flieing around campus that one of the 'cooks' didnt really clean their hands and thus it spread from the cafe food...I would believe that.

It's affected mainly those in dorms. I was in the comp lab just today and i noticed hand sanitizers in each lab. Students just need to be more careful where they go and what they eat...their just so careless, and the minute they have to go in the hospital their acting serious.

No comments: